Welcome to my blog...
I’ll start my introducing myself. I’m Holly. I'm 26, I'm engaged to Mark, a rather handsome Irish man. Mark is also an amazing chef who cooks me lots of lovely food - hence why I locked that down! I recently moved from Oxford, England to Spain and have just opened a home furnishings shop here. I also run ilovealist.com and sell my creations on Etsy.
And as you probably guessed, I love lists. I'm passionate about being organised and its made a big difference in my life and how I've achieved some of my greatest goals. I wanted to combine my passion for planning with my love of graphic design and began designing planning pages and lists dedicated to planning particular areas of life with the aim to provide people the space they need to keep track of life’s demands in a unique and stylish way. I made them available to download and print.
This blog is my own little happy space filled with the things I love the most and in that theme I thought it would make sense to share these with you in a little list:
- My family and partner. I’m really close to my family and though they can be a crazy bunch, I’d be utterly lost without them.
- My business. I have just opened a beautiful (if I say so myself) home furnishings shop called Fig. It’s near my house, right by the beach and I love it!
- Getting creative. I love to write, to draw, to paint and to make. I am a graphic designer and love working on new ideas for my home and my business.
- Interiors. I’ve always loved interior decorating and now get to indulge that passion with my shop.
- Handbags. I feel like no explanation is required here.
- Stationery - nothing makes me happier then looking at/buying/using new stationery. Whether it’s a crisp new notebook and shiny ink pen, it literally fills my little heart with joy.
- Christmas. Doesn’t matter what time of year, I’m always counting down for Christmas and dreaming of egg-nog lattes.
- Candles. When I moved to Spain, where I currently live, I went through withdrawals for my special Neom candles but just recently I learnt to make my own and I have to say, they’re pretty darn good.
- Trash reality television. I blame America. I just can’t resist programmes like Real Housewives, Million Dollar Decorators and Teen Mom. (Please don’t leave my blog!)
- Reading. I love books. All sorts of books depending on my mood and a lot of my motivation comes from reading.
So there you have it, hopefully you feel like you know me a little better now and if you fancy introducing yourself, feel free to send me a message.
Hope you enjoy!